Meet the Staff-- Ryan

As a way for our customers to get to know the students better, I have been interviewing each of the kids. Each month, a different employee will be featured. 



Introducing.....
Mr. Ryan 



What is your favorite color?
Ryan: Blue 

What is your favorite animal?
Ryan: Cats. I have 3 at home. Their names are Tigger, Thomas, and Sissy. 
Who is your favorite band or musician that you like to listen to?
Ryan: Maroon 5 and John Pardy and Cole Swindell 

What do you like to do on weekends?
Ryan:  I play video games, like to watch movies, and hang out with my family. 

What has been your favorite job so far?
Ryan: Barista! I like to pour the coffee


Is there anything that you are nervous or worried about with working at the Cafe? 
Ryan: Being the Money Man (cashier)because working with money is hard. 


What are you looking forward to the most about working at Cafe 432?

Ryan: Pouring the coffee for people because it makes me feel good to pour the coffee and hot chocolate. 

What is one thing you have learned so far in Coffee Cart?
Ryan: How to greet people. 

What is one thing that you want people to know about you?
Ryan: I am a funny guy. I like to laugh and make other people laugh. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cafe 432 Jobs

The Cafe is expanding!

These Last 30 Days